Ava, Julia, Bella and Scarlett

Monday, January 23, 2012

Vow Renewal


So today I started thinking about our upcoming trip to Las Vegas this October. I am so excited to renew our vows and spend some much deserved Mike and Michelle time :) Who are they? I'm excited to have this opportunity to spend time with Mike and think that a vow renewal would be very meaningful. I'm debating on if we should renew at the same chapel we were married at or if we should go somewhere new and exciting.


I'm also totally debating on where we should stay...definitely on the strip..but where?...I'm thinking one of those new swanky hotels :) I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Oh and this weight....ugh..maybe having an October goal will help me to lose some of this baby weight. Maybe?

One thing is for sure....we are looking forward to our 'wedding' cake while we are in Vegas...Freed's bakery makes outstanding, fantastic, delicious, wonderful, amazing cakes!

I'm looking at these cakes:




I know it seems silly to have a 'wedding' cake for a vow renewal...but seriously..it was so good -- we still talk about it.


I'm loving the advice my Facebook friends are giving me and I looking for more!

So as you can see....totally have Vegas on the mind today! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment